Latvian Holiday Bazaar - Seattle

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
      Sunday 12-4 the Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church just north of
      Northgate, is having its holiday bazaar, with lots of real imported
      traditional gloves/mittens/socks/. Some books and beautiful textiles
      also. Fantastic food too !
    • Deborah
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
        Karin can you tell us again when the Latvian Evangelical Lutheran
        Church bazaar is? 12-4 is not a Sunday! This is something the women in
        my family would like to attend, but I have to give them a correct date.

        Thank you!

        Deb
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2008
          Sorry it was Sunday 11/09/08 from 12-4 I should have made that more
          clear. I apologize. I wish I could have gone myself but had prior plans
          that couldn't be broken. :(

          --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <2blacksheep@...>