Vivian Høxbro e-newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      Dear Knitters!

      Between 2 US-trips
      I am home between 2 trips to the US. You can see photos from the
      first trip to the Poconos, PA to Madison, WI and to Monticello, WI
      and to Milwaukee, WI - on http://www.viv.dk/BlogUS/B011.htm .
      Knitting is really wild in the US.

      Knit To Be Square
      I do get very many nice comments for my newest book "Knit To Be
      Square" - thank you so much!

      Advanced Dominoknitting
      Very soon my next Japanese book will be ready. I am expecting it
      within a few weeks. As soon it is here - I will let you know where to
      buy it. It is so cute, very Japanese and tasteful.

      Scarf of left over yarn
      I have designed a scarf of left over yarn from the Marimekko Poncho.
      You can download the instruction from

      http://www.viv.dk/Patterns/Patterns.htm

      You can of course make it longer or shorter and use whatever yarn you
      have.

      Very happy knitting from

      Vivian Høxbro