Knitters Cafe' Seattle

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 22 12:04 PM
      Hey Alex,

      Hope to see you in November. The more the merrier !

      Karin

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Butler
      <alkwondo@...> wrote:

      > Oh boy, I didn't mean to send that to everyone O.O sorry for
      bugging you all with my gian email >.>

      I just wanted to let you know that I am finally back and free to come
      to the knitting cafe this weekend, but i have a few quick questions.

      > First off, is it ok if I invite the Knitting Knerds Club? It's the
      knitting club that I started on campus, it may mean that I bring 5 or
      6 other college knitters, would that be alright?

      > Secondly, it might be difficult for us to bring potluck items on
      the bus or in our carpools, if we aren't bringing something to share
      at the potluck should we come later on? Unfortunately I don't even
      have an oven so I don't know that I could even make anything to bring
      if I could find a way to bring it >.<

      > And lastly, is there any chance you could send these emails to my
      new email address? i cant seem to get the yahoo group to send them to
      my account? My new address is butlera22@gmail. com (the alkwondo part
      just seems very unproffessional lol ^_~)

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
        The Knitters Cafe' for December will be on the 14th instead of the 21st
        since it's so close to Christmas.
        Hope to see you there !
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 8, 2009
          Due to the Conference there won't be a Knitters Cafe' next Sunday. It will resume in April.