Knitting in the Nordic Tradition and some very inspirational nordic socks!

  • Charisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2006

      Hello All --

      While surfing the net this morning I found several things that might be of interest:

      Book: Knitting in the Nordic Tradition
      This Lark book, out of print, is available at
      bookfinder  (click to see a search on this book).

      Incredible Knitter who knits in the Nordic Tradition! Nannette Blanchard  (click to view her blog, which is where I read about the Lark book I mentioned a few sentences back.) Nannette has several self-published books at LuLu -- check them out - several are available for purchase and download. I purchased her Stranded Color knitting book in electronic format. Instant gratification with the download. See a gallery of her work  (when you click this link you'll land in her socks gallery, but check out all her links!)

      Enjoy the inspiration!

      Charisa
      Click to view
      My knit blog

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
        Thanks Charisa ! Those socks are amazing ! I added both blogs to the
        links page.

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Charisa" <cmc@...> wrote:

        > Hello All --
        >
        > While surfing the net this morning I found several things that
        might be
        > of interest:
        >
        > Book: Knitting in the Nordic Tradition
        > This Lark book, out of print, is available at bookfinder
        > <http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?
        ac=sl&st=sl&qi=ZdrVa6pDjFBeUfMIQ1txxU\