RE: [nordicknitters] Digest Number 365

  • Roberta Lord
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008
      Barbara -

      There should be something coming out about Madrona soon. The class list usually goes up early in November or late in October.

      I took a class with Elspeth Lavold on cables when she was at the Nordic Heritage last year. It was great. She was inspiring and I actually learned something about starting and stopping cables in the middle of a project. I haven't used it a lot but I found it interesting. :)

      http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/