Re: [nordicknitters] Knitters Cafe' Seattle

  • Alexander Butler
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 17, 2008
      Oh boy, I didn't mean to send that to everyone O.O sorry for bugging you all with my gian email >.>

      From: Karin <loweosborn@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [nordicknitters] Knitters Cafe' Seattle
      To: nordicknitters@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 4:50 PM

      This Sunday will be the next Knitters Cafe' with a potluck at 1PM and
      knitting to follow. It ends at 5PM. It's a great time to share ideas,
      show off your handiwork, relax and chat.

      A Scandinavian Spinning workshop will be going on in classrooms 1-2 so
      the Cafe' will be in classroom 3

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 22, 2008
        Hey Alex,

        Hope to see you in November. The more the merrier !

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Butler

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
          The Knitters Cafe' for December will be on the 14th instead of the 21st
          since it's so close to Christmas.
          Hope to see you there !
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 8 1:52 PM
            Due to the Conference there won't be a Knitters Cafe' next Sunday. It will resume in April.