Finnish Mitten Class - Nov 16th

  • Tuulia Salmela
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2008
      Hello everyone!

      I had the opportunity of teaching a mitten class at the museum last spring, and several knitters have since been interested in another class, about Finnish mittens. I am glad to offer this class at the museum on Nov 16th.

      See the info regarding the class on my web page. (If you can't open the link, here's the direct url: http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dctqn9j6_1179wx35gg9)
      Please note that I need your sign-up info by November 1st. If you have any questions, let me know. My email is tuuliasalmela@... or tuulia.salmela@....
      See you all at the Knit Cafe and happy knitting!
      Tuulia
      tuuliasalmela@...
      http://tuulia.blogspot.com