Knitters Cafe' Seattle

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2008
      This Sunday will be the next Knitters Cafe' with a potluck at 1PM and
      knitting to follow. It ends at 5PM. It's a great time to share ideas,
      show off your handiwork, relax and chat.

      A Scandinavian Spinning workshop will be going on in classrooms 1-2 so
      the Cafe' will be in classroom 3

      Karin
    • Alexander Butler
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 17, 2008
        Hey Karin, this is Alex Butler I was Allison's intern last Spring. I just wanted to let you know that I am finally back and free to come to the knitting cafe this weekend, but i have a few quick questions.

        First off, is it ok if I invite the Knitting Knerds Club? It's the knitting club that I started on campus, it may mean that I bring 5 or 6 other college knitters, would that be alright?

        Secondly, it might be difficult for us to bring potluck items on the bus or in our carpools, if we aren't bringing something to share at the potluck should we come later on? Unfortunately I don't even have an oven so I don't know that I could even make anything to bring if I could find a way to bring it >.<

        And lastly, is there any chance you could send these emails to my new email address? i cant seem to get the yahoo group to send them to my account? My new address is butlera22@... (the alkwondo part just seems very unproffessional lol ^_~)

        Thanks,
        Alex Butler
        (916)316-4311

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 17, 2008
          Oh boy, I didn't mean to send that to everyone O.O sorry for bugging you all with my gian email >.>

          Hey Karin, this is Alex Butler I was Allison's intern last Spring. I just wanted to let you know that I am finally back and free to come to the knitting cafe this weekend, but i have a few quick questions.

          First off, is it ok if I invite the Knitting Knerds Club? It's the knitting club that I started on campus, it may mean that I bring 5 or 6 other college knitters, would that be alright?

          Secondly, it might be difficult for us to bring potluck items on the bus or in our carpools, if we aren't bringing something to share at the potluck should we come later on? Unfortunately I don't even have an oven so I don't know that I could even make anything to bring if I could find a way to bring it >.<

          And lastly, is there any chance you could send these emails to my new email address? i cant seem to get the yahoo group to send them to my account? My new address is butlera22@gmail. com (the alkwondo part just seems very unproffessional lol ^_~)

          Thanks,
          Alex Butler
          (916)316-4311

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 22, 2008
            Hey Alex,

            Hope to see you in November. The more the merrier !

            Karin

            --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Butler

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
              The Knitters Cafe' for December will be on the 14th instead of the 21st
              since it's so close to Christmas.
              Hope to see you there !
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 8, 2009
                Due to the Conference there won't be a Knitters Cafe' next Sunday. It will resume in April.