finishing class

  • Barbara Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      I agree these classes are available elsewhere, but last year since I don't live in Seattle I was not able to get the classes I wanted and would very much like to have had one class that really helped me knit. I did enjoy the ones I took, but they were certainly not my first choices. I think the conference signed people up at the "opening night" kick off party and many classes filled that night. It might be different this year since they know there is a lot of regional and even national interest. I think they were shocked when they asked who was not from the Seattle area and so many people raised their hands.
      I think this was a really successful conference and of course there is room for growth. I wish I lived closer so I could help with it
      Barbara