New Icelandic Lace book

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Now offered thru Schoolhouse Press

      Einband
      —Védis Jónsdottir

      A new lace booklet from the Icelandic woollen mill that provides our
      Unspun and our Laceweight Icelandic wools. There are photos and
      instructions for 8 lace designs: a dress, yoke- topped sweater,
      intriguing-looking large shawl, a pullover sweater, long fingerless
      gloves, triangular neck scarf and a long scarf. All the garments are
      from a leading Icelandic designer, Védis Jónsdottir, and are knitted in
      our Icelandic Laceweight wools. We are the exclusive U.S. distributor
      for this title. Softcover. WAS $16 (Now, $14; journey wear and tear
      discount)