RE: [nordicknitters] Breast Cancer Awareness Month

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2008
      There is a group of 50 woman representing the 50 States of the USA who are
      knitting a pink shawl to raise money for the Susan G Komen foundation. Find
      us at TRAVELING SHAWL on Ravelry or the blog at
      http://www.traveling50statesshawl.blogspot.com/

      This has started in Arkansas and then to the East Coast within the last
      couple of weeks and will continue it's travel West. The plan is to have it
      finished within a year. Each of us has a copy of the pattern which has been
      designed by Kay Meadors, a wonderful designer out of Arkansas, and will knit
      the rows assigned to us whenever the shawl arrives at our door. We knit in
      Memory of or to Honor a survivor.

      Vicki near Seattle

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2008
        That is so amazing. Thanks for letting us know.