New photos

  • birdeekay
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2008
      Hi,
      I just joined this group and posted three pictures in the "Show and
      Tell" album. They are items that were in an exhibit at a museum in
      Bergen the summer of 2007. The furniture and accessories were FULL
      SIZE. The panda and the tiger were amazing! I didn't have any
      particular reason to take those pictures, but I'm glad I did now, as
      you all can enjoy them!
      Roberta
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2008
        Welcome to the group ! Those are pretty amazing !

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "birdeekay" <birdeekay@...>