Knitters Cafe' Seattle

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 17, 2008
      Just a reminder that the group is not meeting the third Sunday this
      month due to the Museum's auction.
      We will meet on Sunday the 29th at 1PM for a potluck with knitting to
      follow. Please join us if are able.
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 24, 2008
        We will be having our knitters cafe' this Sunday. At 1PM will be
        potluck with knitting to follow.
        Please bring projects for show and tell. It's a great time to knit,
        relax, and exchange ideas.
      • Roberta K. Morrow
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 24, 2008
          I¹ll be at the District 2 Sons of Norway Board Meeting at Trollhaugen all
          weekend, but perhaps another time!
          Roberta K. Morrow
          Two Morrows Cabin at Tahoe
          http://www.twomorrowstahoecabin.com/

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 15, 2008
            This Sunday will be the next Knitters Cafe' with a potluck at 1PM and
            knitting to follow. It ends at 5PM. It's a great time to share ideas,
            show off your handiwork, relax and chat.

            A Scandinavian Spinning workshop will be going on in classrooms 1-2 so
            the Cafe' will be in classroom 3

            Karin
          • Alexander Butler
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 17, 2008
              Hey Karin, this is Alex Butler I was Allison's intern last Spring. I just wanted to let you know that I am finally back and free to come to the knitting cafe this weekend, but i have a few quick questions.

              First off, is it ok if I invite the Knitting Knerds Club? It's the knitting club that I started on campus, it may mean that I bring 5 or 6 other college knitters, would that be alright?

              Secondly, it might be difficult for us to bring potluck items on the bus or in our carpools, if we aren't bringing something to share at the potluck should we come later on? Unfortunately I don't even have an oven so I don't know that I could even make anything to bring if I could find a way to bring it >.<

              And lastly, is there any chance you could send these emails to my new email address? i cant seem to get the yahoo group to send them to my account? My new address is butlera22@... (the alkwondo part just seems very unproffessional lol ^_~)

              Thanks,
              Alex Butler
              (916)316-4311

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 17, 2008
                Oh boy, I didn't mean to send that to everyone O.O sorry for bugging you all with my gian email >.>

                Hey Karin, this is Alex Butler I was Allison's intern last Spring. I just wanted to let you know that I am finally back and free to come to the knitting cafe this weekend, but i have a few quick questions.

                First off, is it ok if I invite the Knitting Knerds Club? It's the knitting club that I started on campus, it may mean that I bring 5 or 6 other college knitters, would that be alright?

                Secondly, it might be difficult for us to bring potluck items on the bus or in our carpools, if we aren't bringing something to share at the potluck should we come later on? Unfortunately I don't even have an oven so I don't know that I could even make anything to bring if I could find a way to bring it >.<

                And lastly, is there any chance you could send these emails to my new email address? i cant seem to get the yahoo group to send them to my account? My new address is butlera22@gmail. com (the alkwondo part just seems very unproffessional lol ^_~)

                Thanks,
                Alex Butler
                (916)316-4311

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 22, 2008
                  Hey Alex,

                  Hope to see you in November. The more the merrier !

                  Karin

                  --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Butler

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
                    The Knitters Cafe' for December will be on the 14th instead of the 21st
                    since it's so close to Christmas.
                    Hope to see you there !
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 8, 2009
                      Due to the Conference there won't be a Knitters Cafe' next Sunday. It will resume in April.