Date change September Knitters Cafe'

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      We are changing the date of the September meeting due to the Museum's
      Northern Lights Auction.

      We will meet on September 28th for a potluck at 1PM with the Cafe'
      afterwards. Please join us if you are able.

      One of the big auction items is a trip to Alaska to go out on the boat
      from the "Deadliest Catch" !!

      You can place an absentee bid here.
      Auction information
      <http://nordicmuseum.org/index.php?t=articles&c=General_information&sub=\