Re: [nordicknitters] Nordic Wrist Warmers Pattern and Chart

  • Barbara Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
      Karen,
      I wish I was coming to your meeting. Living in Portland it is just too far, but I will plan to attend before next October so I can meet everyone there. I am a printmaker as well as and avid knitter and just got invited to join a gallery in Seattle, so I do see trips up there in the near future! I am currently making a sweater with simple stripes for my grandson, it is jelly bean yarn and encore, washable acrylic for kids. I think the colors are the prettiest  combo I have ever done, it is electric. Not exactly Nordic, but a quicky for Christmas. I am anxious to trade patterns, I have one really old book from when my kids were small in the 70's with a lot of really nice nordic sweaters. Soon....
      Best to all,
      Barbara in Portland

      knitabitt <clausen77@...> wrote:
      I posted the pattern and chart for the Nordic Wrist Warmers in
      the "Files" section of the Nordic Knitters home page. I'm not having
      any luck printing the chart from the site so I will bring copies with
      me to the meeting tomorrow for anyone interested in trying the pattern.

      See you tomorrow, Karen Clausen