Re: Not for profit yarn shop - Seattle

  • wrenisland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2008
      I just discovered A New Yarn about a month ago...it's an interesting
      place. They have a suprising selection! A lot of cool yarns, but many
      are in small quantities, so more appropriate for hats, scarves etc.
      There are large sweater quantities of many yarns, but the unique ones
      are often one-two skein items. Because a lot of the stock is donated
      by individuals I saw brands from around the country and arounf the
      world that I had never seen before! They are also very friendly.
      Parking can be iffy, but I found street parking across the street...