Nordic Knitters links

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      Hi,

      Slow at work here. I try and add new links as I find them. Today I
      stopped counting at 200 already on this site. If anyone has links
      they'd like to share please add them !
      I just added a folder for individual patterns for purchase that relate
      to this group. If anyone has a favorite to add please do and let us all
      know about it !