Re: [nordicknitters] Scandinavian Spinning Workshop

  • kristina strombo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2008
      I know I should have mailed this in long ago. I've got it filled out. Is
      there anyone I can email it to so it's not later still?
      Kristina Strombo

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
        Hey Kristina,

        Sent you a PM about this.
      • Wendy Sundquist
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
          Thanks folks...I'll add your names to my list. Martha Owen and I are
          swapping emails right now to nail down the details. Hopefully we'll
          figure it out by the end of the summer.

          Cheers,

          Wendy Sundquist