Scandinavian Spinning Workshop

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2008
      There are a few more slots available for this three day workshop taught
      by Carol Rhoades. It's October 17-19th. Please PM me if you are
      interested. Should be fun !

      loweosborn at yahoo.com
    • kristina strombo
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2008
        I know I should have mailed this in long ago. I've got it filled out. Is
        there anyone I can email it to so it's not later still?
        Kristina Strombo

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
          Hey Kristina,

          Sent you a PM about this.
        • Wendy Sundquist
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
            Thanks folks...I'll add your names to my list. Martha Owen and I are
            swapping emails right now to nail down the details. Hopefully we'll
            figure it out by the end of the summer.

            Cheers,

            Wendy Sundquist