Again, thank you...

  • wrenisland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
      Karin,

      One more time I just wanted to say thank you. Nearly every day I have
      a post to this board, from you, in my email inbox. I read every one of
      them and I follow all of the links. I appreciate every bit of work you
      do and pass-along here and I wanted you to know that all your work is
      much appreciated. Thank you so much!

      Morgen
      (You don't know me, but I met you on the Portland Yarn Crawl...)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
        Oh, you are so welcome ! That's nice of you to say. I enjoy looking
        for new, or new to me, information. It's fun.

        That train trip was a blast !! A big thanks to Charisa for orgazing it.
        I loved all the positive energy of happy knitters and shoppers. It was
        awesome !