RE: [nordicknitters] Re: Looking for Sweater Pattern

  • Lisa Coolidge
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
      OMG - that's amazing - thank you SO much!

      Here's my address - please let me know if I can send you a check for
      postage, etc.!

      Lisa Coolidge
      10020 S. Mingo Road
      Suite C
      Tulsa, OK 74133

      Thanks again!

      Lisa

      Lisa Coolidge
      Director of Client Relations
      The Coaching Program
      Promote Your Practice

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
        Lisa,

        I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.? No real reason, I've just been exceptionally lazy lately!

        Ok.? I found a decent envelope to send the booklet in and I'll take it to the post office today.? I would think you'd have it by the end of the week.

        If you feel compelled to contribute postage or whatever, my request would be that you instead drop a bag of dog food off at your local animel shelter.? (My pet charity...sorry for the bad pun!)

        I am so glad to be able to provide the pattern for your MIL. More than once I have been on the searching end of a treasure hunt before and it's wonderful fun to be able to provide the treasure for once!? (Although it does make me wonder at the extent of my considerable knitting stash that I even have this pattern...something is definitely wrong with this picture...my husband just rolled his eyes!)

        Have fun with it!

        Morgen