Looking for Sweater Pattern

  • Lisa Coolidge
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
      Good morning!

      My mother-in-law has been searching high and low for the Dale of Norway
      "Whiteface Mountain" sweater pattern. I've emailed Wendy Johnson and
      Bea Ellis Knitwear and they don't have copies of it. I've looked
      everywhere (eBay, Craigslist, Google, etc.) and can't find one. Can
      anyone help me out? It would be an awesome present for my mother-in-law
      - she's a fabulous knitter and her house overlooks Whiteface Mountain!
      She lives in Jay, NY and is only about 20 minutes from the mountain...

      Let me know - thanks!

      Lisa

      Lisa Coolidge
      Director of Client Relations
      The Coaching Program
      Promote Your Practice

    • wrenisland
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
        Lisa,

        I've got that booklet and would be happy to send it to you. Just email
        me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

        Morgen
      • Lisa Coolidge
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
          OMG - that's amazing - thank you SO much!

          Here's my address - please let me know if I can send you a check for
          postage, etc.!

          Lisa Coolidge
          10020 S. Mingo Road
          Suite C
          Tulsa, OK 74133

          Thanks again!

        • sqwitch@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
            Lisa,

            I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.? No real reason, I've just been exceptionally lazy lately!

            Ok.? I found a decent envelope to send the booklet in and I'll take it to the post office today.? I would think you'd have it by the end of the week.

            If you feel compelled to contribute postage or whatever, my request would be that you instead drop a bag of dog food off at your local animel shelter.? (My pet charity...sorry for the bad pun!)

            I am so glad to be able to provide the pattern for your MIL. More than once I have been on the searching end of a treasure hunt before and it's wonderful fun to be able to provide the treasure for once!? (Although it does make me wonder at the extent of my considerable knitting stash that I even have this pattern...something is definitely wrong with this picture...my husband just rolled his eyes!)

            Have fun with it!

            Morgen