Interweave Book Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      Don't Miss out on Interweave's BIGGEST BOOK SALE!
      Save 50-75% during Interweave's annual Hurt Book and Overstock Sale
      July 8-18

      Interweave is holding its annual online Hurt Book and Overstock Sale
      from July 8-18 (or while supplies last!) Don't miss your chance to save
      on popular titles from Interweave.

      Once a year we hold a special sale on slightly bent or bruised books or
      those that are taking up a little too much room in our small warehouse.
      We make them available to our customers during this special sale each
      summer.

      Just click here www.hurtbooksale.com to order your favorite titles.

      Choose from over 100 titles