Finnish knitting book

  • Carol Rhoades
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2008
      Nordic Fiber Arts (www.nordicfiberarts.com) bought about 200 copies of the book and they are in stock now. It's rather expensive  but has 100 mitten charts. A Finnish website - http://haavistokal.blogspot.com/%c2%a0- posts photos and a little description of mittens made from the book's patterns. Very inspiring.
      Carol

    • Tuulia Salmela
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
        There's also a Ravelry Group dedicated to the Haavisto mittens. Do join if you're interested!

        Tuulia

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
          I can't wait to see this book !!