Blog links

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      Thank you again for your interest in Nordic knitting. It's great we can
      all try and learn from each other thru this forum !

      There seems to be a billion blogs out there but I've added a links page
      for Nordic blogs and those of us interested in Nordic knitting.
      If appropriate please feel free to add your favorites !
      I've just completed what Finnish links I had too.