WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Latvian Exhibit Nordic Heritage Museum

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008
      I was just at the Museum this morning to see the Latvian exhibit and I
      LOVED it !!! The wall of mittens is fab and the little tiny mittens are
      so cute. The embroidered pieces, folk costumes, weavings, jewelry, etc..
      are fantastic. I'm going to have to go three or four more times just to
      soak in all that exquisite handiwork !