Latvian Exhibit Nordic Heritage Museum Seattle

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2008
      The staff says there are 68 pairs of mittens on display !!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008
        I was just at the Museum this morning to see the Latvian exhibit and I
        LOVED it !!! The wall of mittens is fab and the little tiny mittens are
        so cute. The embroidered pieces, folk costumes, weavings, jewelry, etc..
        are fantastic. I'm going to have to go three or four more times just to
        soak in all that exquisite handiwork !