Scandinavian Spinning Workshop Seattle

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9 9:52 PM
      Workshop update.

      We've moved the dates of the Scandinavian Spinning Workshop to Oct 17-
      19.
      There are a few openings left. If you are interested please PM me at

      loweosborn at yahoo.com

      Should be very interesting and fun !

      Thanks ! I'll add you to the list !

      Karin

      nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com<mailto:nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com>
      > > Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:30 PM
      > > Subject: [nordicknitters] Possible Scandinavian Spinning
      Workshop
      > Seattle
      > >

      > > We are trying to see if there is enough interest to hold a
      three
      > day
      > > Scandinavian Spinning Workshop. Possible dates would be mid to
      > late
      > > September.
      > > Areas covered would be Scandinavian fleeces, prep and uses for,
      > Bohus,
      > > Z-plied, and Lovikka yarns and more.
      > >
      > > Instructor would be:
      > > Carol Huebscher Rhoades
      > > Living in Madison, WI, Carol has a special interest in the
      wools-
      > their
      > > preparation and spinning-and the techniques for traditional
      > handspun
      > > and knitted garments, particularly those of Scandinavia and
      > England.
      > > She is the Technical Editor of and a frequent contributor to
      Spin-