Icelandic Knitting book FYI

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
      Sometimes I just put whatever Scandinavian country and knitting in the
      search for Amazon, Abe Books, or Ebay. I was really surprised to see
      this book offered thru Amazon.
      Maybe I'll have to knit a pair of shoe liners for my Crocs ! I live in
      those seven days a week !

      Karin, That is amazing! How do you find these things? I went to her
      site where they show the designs, which are fun. Looks like your shoe
      liners are included in this book. Evelyn

      Just saw you can pre-order this book from Amazon.

      Icelandic Knitting: Using Rose Patterns (Paperback)
      by Helene Magnusson (Author)