Re: [nordicknitters] Icelandic Knitting book FYI

  • Evelyn Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
      Re: [nordicknitters] Icelandic Knitting book FYI
      Karin, That is amazing! How do you find these things? I went to her site where they show the designs, which are fun. Looks like your shoe liners are included in this book.  Evelyn

      Just saw you can pre-order this book from Amazon.

      Icelandic Knitting: Using Rose Patterns (Paperback)
      by Helene Magnusson (Author)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        Sometimes I just put whatever Scandinavian country and knitting in the
        search for Amazon, Abe Books, or Ebay. I was really surprised to see
        this book offered thru Amazon.
        Maybe I'll have to knit a pair of shoe liners for my Crocs ! I live in
        those seven days a week !