Icelandic Knitting book FYI

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
      Just saw you can pre-order this book from Amazon.

      Icelandic Knitting: Using Rose Patterns (Paperback)
      by Helene Magnusson (Author)
    • Evelyn Clark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
        Re: [nordicknitters] Icelandic Knitting book FYI
        Karin, That is amazing! How do you find these things? I went to her site where they show the designs, which are fun. Looks like your shoe liners are included in this book.  Evelyn

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
          Sometimes I just put whatever Scandinavian country and knitting in the
          search for Amazon, Abe Books, or Ebay. I was really surprised to see
          this book offered thru Amazon.
          Maybe I'll have to knit a pair of shoe liners for my Crocs ! I live in
          those seven days a week !