Re: [nordicknitters] Possible Scandinavian Spinning Workshop Seattle

  • E. Ellen Janda
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2008
      I would be interested in the workshop.  Carol is a wonderful teacher and even though the material would not be new to me I would still take her class - a 3 day workshop - what a luxury!
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2008
        Thanks ! I'll add you to the list !

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "E. Ellen Janda"

        nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com<mailto:nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com>
        > Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:30 PM
        > Subject: [nordicknitters] Possible Scandinavian Spinning Workshop
        Seattle

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9 9:52 PM
          Workshop update.

          We've moved the dates of the Scandinavian Spinning Workshop to Oct 17-
          19.
          There are a few openings left. If you are interested please PM me at

          loweosborn at yahoo.com

          Should be very interesting and fun !