RE: [nordicknitters] 2009 Nordic Knitting Conference - Save the dates !

  • Jennings, Teresa
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2008
      But don't you think previous attendees should get to sign up early?  (Whine).

      Teresa

      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2008
        It's almost a year away and I want to sign up now !!

        I've put the list of instructors on the homepage if you want to see who
        else is teaching. This is pending.
      • wrenisland
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2008
          Speaking as someone who was on the waiting list last year and never got
          in, I for one think registration should be open to all...or perhaps if
          preferential treatment were to be given, it should be to those of us on
          the waiting lists...
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2008
            We were very surprised how fast it filled up last year. There is no
            preferential treatment given. Museum members have the same chance of
            getting in as everyone else. I'm not sure if they are using the same
            registration method as last time. I will ask and let you know.
            It's pretty exciting !