2009 Nordic Knitting Conference - Save the dates !

    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2008
      This will be SO cool. Some of the instructors (Pat included !)
      will be developing classes using pieces from the Museum's collection.
      It will be so hard to decide on which courses to take !
    • Jennings, Teresa
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2008
        But don't you think previous attendees should get to sign up early?  (Whine).

        Teresa

        Message 3 of 7 , May 7, 2008
          It's almost a year away and I want to sign up now !!

          I've put the list of instructors on the homepage if you want to see who
          else is teaching. This is pending.
        • wrenisland
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2008
            Speaking as someone who was on the waiting list last year and never got
            in, I for one think registration should be open to all...or perhaps if
            preferential treatment were to be given, it should be to those of us on
            the waiting lists...
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2008
              We were very surprised how fast it filled up last year. There is no
              preferential treatment given. Museum members have the same chance of
              getting in as everyone else. I'm not sure if they are using the same
              registration method as last time. I will ask and let you know.
              It's pretty exciting !