Re: [nordicknitters] handcoverings

  • vickikk99@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7 10:43 AM
      could you bring the book to the next Nordic Cafe for show and tell?
      Vicki

      From: "Karin" <loweosborn@...>

      That is a gorgeous book ! Can't wait to see your gloves !

      Karin

      --- In nordicknitters@ yahoogroups. com, "nordicpat" <patknitter@ ...>

    • patknitter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8 12:34 PM
        Me again. I screwed up in my original post, the company that carries
        the Handplagg book is NORDIC Fiber Arts NOT Norsk.

        Note to Self: read before you hit send.

        Pat