Re:2009 Nordic Knitting Conference - Save the dates !

  • patknitter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2008
      I'm one of the "other" instructors and have been coordinating with a
      couple of other instructors and we are all really excited about
      developing the classes we will be teaching.

      Pat Brunner
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2008
        This will be SO cool. Some of the instructors (Pat included !)
        will be developing classes using pieces from the Museum's collection.
        It will be so hard to decide on which courses to take !
      • Jennings, Teresa
        Message 3 of 7 , May 7, 2008
          But don't you think previous attendees should get to sign up early?  (Whine).

          Teresa

          Message 4 of 7 , May 7, 2008
            It's almost a year away and I want to sign up now !!

            I've put the list of instructors on the homepage if you want to see who
            else is teaching. This is pending.
          • wrenisland
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2008
              Speaking as someone who was on the waiting list last year and never got
              in, I for one think registration should be open to all...or perhaps if
              preferential treatment were to be given, it should be to those of us on
              the waiting lists...
              Message 6 of 7 , May 8, 2008
                We were very surprised how fast it filled up last year. There is no
                preferential treatment given. Museum members have the same chance of
                getting in as everyone else. I'm not sure if they are using the same
                registration method as last time. I will ask and let you know.
                It's pretty exciting !