Re:handcoverings

  • patknitter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2008
      I need to expand on something I said about the Handplagg book, re: that
      it is expensive. I had in my head and meant to add that it is also a
      terrific bargain. It is in large format - a classic coffee table book
      - with gorgeous photography and beautifully printed. And, as a Swedish
      friend pointed out, it is published in a very small country in a
      language that very few people speak. It is very expensive to print
      limited editions like this.

      Pat Brunner in Seattle
    • vickikk99@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2008
        could you bring the book to the next Nordic Cafe for show and tell?
        Vicki

        From: "Karin" <loweosborn@...>

        That is a gorgeous book ! Can't wait to see your gloves !

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@ yahoogroups. com, "nordicpat" <patknitter@ ...>

      • patknitter@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2008
          Me again. I screwed up in my original post, the company that carries
          the Handplagg book is NORDIC Fiber Arts NOT Norsk.

          Note to Self: read before you hit send.

          Pat