Pacific NW Knitters Cruise

  • deuceandtina
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      I really enjoyed the first Nordic Knitters meeting. Thought some of you
      might like to know we still have space available on our 4 day knitting
      cruise next Oct. We will have one full day of classes with 3 great
      instructors. Lots of laughs, new friends, and time to knit. More
      information is available at www.cruiseknitters.com. I'm excited about
      our next meeting Nov 12, see you there, Sonja Myklebust :)