Latvian mittens

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008

      I found these on Ravelry. Too much fun stuff to look at !

      Pinneguri's Latvian Mittens

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2008
        The Nordic Heritage Museum's Latvian exhibit ends on Sunday. If you
        haven't gone already make a beeline there ! I've been four times to soak
        up all the wonderful textiles. It's well worth the visit.

        Out of the 68 pairs of mittens there is an unusual diagonal cuff on one.
        I've heard this type of cuff is featured in Mary Germain's book " A
        Distorted View of Cuffs" which is sold thru Wee Croft Finnsheep
        <http://www.weecroftfinnsheep.com/> I ordered mine today !