Icelandic Color Knitting

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2008

      It's slow at work and I was trying to find out more about the knit insoles in Icelandic fish skin slippers ( do you think I should get a life !?! ).   The Museum has four examples on display in the Iceland Room. They also have shawls, mittens, lace dresses, drop spindles, etc.

      I see this book will be available in the US in July.

      Icelandic Color Knitting

    • Charisa Martin Cairn
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2008
        Hi Karin,

        The Icelandic color knitting link did not work for me. Would you give
        us the URL for the page? I'd love to check it out!

        c.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2008

          Sorry, I hope this works !

          Icelandic Color Knitting