Thanks for attending!

  • diann@thestroms.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Thank you for attending the first Nordic Knitting Cafe yesterday! I was overjoyed to find out that at least 50 people participated; what a great success! It was very inspiring to see all the different projects being worked on, as well as seeing participants interacting with each other with helpful advice and chatting about their projects. Thanks also to the Nordic Heritage Museum for the venue, as well as all the kind people who brought delicious snacks!

      In addition, thank you for your patience with the room situation; we were not sure how many people would attend. For the next Cafe we plan on making sure that there's plenty of room, as well as adding some structure to the Cafe. A beginner's Nordic knitting pattern is in the works and should be posted to the list prior to the next meeting on November 12th. Even with these developments, we'll still focus on having an enjoyable knitting group in a relaxed atmosphere!

      Hope to see you at the next meeting on November 12th!

      Try the next generation of search with Windows LiveT Search today! Try it now!