New FO - Amaryllis Mittens

  • Mary Ann Stephens
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2008
      Hi Nordicknitters!
      I have a new FO - my Amaryllis Mittens. They're a pretty standard 8"
      circumference, targeted to fit the average adult female's hands.
      They're made with Dale of Norway Baby Ull. Take a look!
      http://www.kidsknits.com/store/amaryllis_mittens.html
      Mary Ann Stephens
      http://www.kidsknits.com
    • susanne.bjornerud
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2008
        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Ann Stephens" <mas@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Nordicknitters!
        > I have a new FO - my Amaryllis Mittens. They're a pretty standard 8"
        > circumference, targeted to fit the average adult female's hands.
        > They're made with Dale of Norway Baby Ull. Take a look!
        > http://www.kidsknits.com/store/amaryllis_mittens.html
        > Mary Ann Stephens
        > http://www.kidsknits.com

        Hi to you!

        Wow I just love just mittens! Makes me want to start right away even if
        its almost a summerwarm day her in Stockholm.
        Best Regards Susanne
        http://trollmorsan.blogspot.com/