Upcoming sale at the Fiber Gallery in Seattle

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2008
      This was on Ravelry. I love that store ! ( No, I wasn't paid in fiber
      to say that !)

      "We are getting ready for the next week's sale (April 26th and 27th)
      and I have to tell you that this is the best and biggest sale we have
      ever had. Clearance yarns at 40% off including Manos, RYC, Noro, Dale
      of Norway. All other yarns 20% off. It's going to be great. Hope to see
      you there."