Oleana Trunk Show Knit Purl Portland

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2008
      This came today in their e-newsletter. Wish I could go !

      News From Knit Purl
      Oleana Trunk Show!
      Designs by Solveig Hisdal of Poetry in Stitches
      The book Poetry in Stitches took Knitters by storm with an amazing
      photo journal of knit fashion inspiration and designs from six-time
      Norwegian Design Excellence award winner Solveig Hisdal.

      Regarded as one Norway's best textile designers, her collaboration with
      Oleana is a marriage of style and sophistication that inspires even
      timid knitters to try their hand at stranded knitting.

      Please join us on Saturday April 26th for an awe-inspiring trunk show
      from Oleana. From 11am to 2pm customers will have the opportunity to
      try on new garments designed by Solveig Hisdal and discover the wealth
      of beauty in her textile