Knit Cafe' Seattle / Exhibit of Sami life paintings

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2008
      This Sunday is the second to the last Knit Cafe' at the Museum for the
      year.
      We look forward to seeing Tuulia's examples and the projects other
      people are working on. It's great to share ideas and as always there
      will be coffee and goodies.

      OT
      There is a wonderful exhibit of paintings by Roland Pantze: Painter of
      Sami Life. I was there yesterday and his landscapes are phenomenal.
      Last day is the 20th.