Re: [nordicknitters] Welcome Tuulia

  • Tuulia Salmela
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008
      Hi everyone! I am so glad Karin took me yarn shopping and I got a real warm welcome, I feel I'm going to love it here!

      My ID on ravelry is Tuulia, and I have all my designs there. My current projects and ramblings are in my blog, too, which I try to update frequently, especially now that the move is over.

      I will be there next Sunday and if you have a special project you want to see, drop me a line and I'll bring it with me. I look forward to meeting you all!

      Tuulia

      tuuliasalmela@...
      http://tuulia.blogspot.com