May 17 items for babies?

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hei hei to the nordic knitters!

      I haven't participated in this group yet although I signed up as soon
      as it came to be and proceeded to lurk silently for months. :) I'm sad
      to admit that I have never once made it to the Nordic Cafe on a Sunday
      afternoon, but I remain optimistic that I will not continue to be kept
      away by scheduling conflicts some Sunday in the future!

      I am already thinking about 17.mai. This will be a fun one in my
      family because my 6-month-old niece, Marit, who lives in Ballard, will
      be attending her first parade and viewing the beautiful bunads in the
      crowd. :) I'd like to knit up something for her to wear on that day.
      Not a whole dress or whole outfit. Does anyone have a cute pattern to
      recommend that you've enjoyed knitting? Anything related to Norwegian-
      ness or 17.mai. I'm imagining a pinafore/apron with a Norwegian flag.
      Or a hat or poncho....or any other ideas.

      Thank you everyone,
      Jennifer Sherley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008

        Under the photo section Kristina has a picture of her Norwegian flag baby outfit.

        I looked under Dale of Norway but didn't see anything at quick glance that has a flag on it.   They have alot of cute baby outfits though !

        Dale of Norway