Traditional Danish Tie-Shawls

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
      In the Spring issue of Spin-Off there is a great article on Traditional
      Danish Tie-Shawls. I love every issue of this magazine !!

      Karin
    • Anita
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

        > In the Spring issue of Spin-Off there is a great article on
        Traditional
        > Danish Tie-Shawls. I love every issue of this magazine !!
        >
        > Karin

        Hi Karin

        Can you please just send emails form this group only to my yahoo mail
        NOT to my comcast mail
        Anita
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
          Anita,
          The only e-mail address I have for you is the Yahoo one. I don't know
          why it's going to your Comcast address too.