Vivian Høxbro E-Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2008
      Passing this on !!

      Dear knitters!

      New kit-design - BRENDA
      My newest design: BRENDA will very soon be ready. I am sure you will
      be able to order it from your yarn shop very soon. It is a very
      elegant jacket for special occasions. Do see the story about it –
      "more" to the lower right hand side of the BRENDA page.

      Another new kit-design: NET Scarf
      This scarf is very special and I just love it. I made one for a
      friend's birthday and she call it a conversation-scarf because every
      time she is wearing it – people ask her questions about it and give
      her complements. Her scarf is poppy, magenta and pink.

      Find your nearest dealer
      Find your nearest dealer on www.harrisville.com – a brand new and
      very nice website.

      Invading the US
      I am planning on quite many trips to the US in the nearest future.
      In April I am in Harrisville and later I will teach on Cape Cod.
      In June I will teach for Yarnbarn of Kansas and later I will go to
      Columbus, OH for the trade show TNNA.
      In October I am teaching for the SOAR – the Interweave Press spinning
      retreat and again at the end of October I will teach for a guild and
      then for Stitches East. I am looking very much forward to all those
      visits.

      Member of Honour
      I cannot help boasting of my newest experience as I became "member of
      honor" of the Danish Knitting Guild. I am very happy and very proud
      of it. Somebody told me – Now you are old – because it is only old
      people who become member of honor.

      Nordic knitting symposium
      The next knitting symposium in in Norway near Trondheim. I am looking
      very much forward to teach there and meet all the great knitters I
      meet there. If you want to see what happens – please visit
      http://strikkedager.mine.nu

      Happy knitting

      Vivian Høxbro
      www.viv.dk