Sharing ideas at the Knit Cafe' Seattle

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008

      Thanks everyone for coming even on such a sunny day !

      It was great to chat, share everyone's wonderful  projects and ideas.

      Thanks Kitty for the lace knitting tip and bringing your Evelyn Clark scarf "Elvera" based on a piece at the museum. It is done in lovely shades of green Sea Silk.

      http://www.evelynclarkdesigns.com/

      I used my Knit Picks chart keeper for the first time and it's great !! Thanks Pat for bringing my attention to that at an earlier meeting.

      http://www.knitpicks.com/Chart+Keeper_AD80314.html

      We also talked of waisthooks which you can find at Norsk Fjord Fiber.

      http://www.norskfjordfiber.com/catalog/butclasp.html